Up to £10000 bonus for new traders
Start trading with up to £10000 in trading resources from InterTrader.com!
- Your first deposit over £500 increased by up to 10% to a maximum of £10,000
- Withdraw your bonus by placing trade(s) with a total stake of at least double the bonus amount
- Excludes equity trading, see full terms and conditions below
To claim your bonus once you’ve made your deposit please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support team and we will add the bonus to your account.
Terms & Conditions
- The opening of an account is subject to status.
- This offer is available to new customers who have not held a previous account with InterTrader.com, and is limited to one account per client. It is also available to existing customers who have yet to make a deposit.
- This offer is only available on the English language version of Intertrader and will only be available to clients who open an account on the English platform. Clients who are signed up to all other language platforms are not eligible to participate in this offer.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of that particular offer.
- This offer runs from 1 October 2014 until 30 June 2015 and in order to qualify for the bonus you must have opened an InterTrader account, made an initial deposit of over £500 and requested the bonus before the closing date.
- The bonus amount is based upon the amount of the initial deposit, with a minimum deposit over £500 or €500, up to a maximum bonus amount of £10,000 or €10000. The table above shows the bonus payable in relation to the initial deposit. Once you have claimed the bonus offer you will not be able to make further claims in respect of this offer. See table above.
- Initial deposit can include multiple deposits received within 5 working days from the first deposit made.
- Once you have completed your initial deposit, for the promotional offer please contact the Customer Support team via email on email@example.com to get the appropriate bonus applied to your account. The bonus amount applied to your account is relative to the total deposit, minus any withdrawals.
- The bonus money will remain on your account and may not be withdrawn until the release criteria are met.
- To satisfy the release criteria you must place opening trade(s) with a total £/€/$ per point (spread bets), or a number of contracts (CFDs), of at least double the bonus amount. For example if you receive £100 bonus you have to place opening trades with a £/€/$ per point of at least £200 (spread bets) e.g. 200 x £1 per point spread bets, 200 CFDs, 100 x £2 per point spread bets etc. For CFD trades, if the quoting currency is not in GBP, EUR or USD then it needs to be converted into the account currency for the purpose calculating the number of contracts to satisfy the release criteria.
- Equity trading is excluded from this promotion and any equity trade will not be included in the total stake calculation.
- If a bonus is applied to your account and you subsequently withdraw funds without meeting the release criteria, InterTrader may adjust your bonus amount by removing a proportion of the bonus amount which was originally credited to your account in respect of the amount withdrawn. For example, if you withdraw 10% of the £500 deposit before meeting the release criteria, Intertrader will deduct 10% of the bonus amount (£5).
Please note, in reference to clause 10 above, a client is able to withdraw any ‘profits’ from the account, without the proportionate bonus amount being deducted. For the avoidance of doubt, profits are calculated as follows:
Profit = current account balance – initial deposit (including bonus amount).
For example, if you deposit £500, you’ll receive a £50 bonus, so you can withdraw anything over £550 from the current account balance, before the release criteria have been met without affecting the bonus amount.
- If you do not meet the release criteria within 90 calendar days of the bonus being applied to your account, 180 calendar days for bonuses of £10,000 or €10000, InterTrader reserves the right to retract the bonus funds (or such proportion as is available for retraction).
- If your account balance reaches zero, the offer release criteria will terminate and normal trading protocol will apply.
- In the event that you are participating in more than one offer simultaneously the release criteria operates as follows: The trades placed following receipt of a bonus amount are allocated towards that bonus’ release criteria, with trades being allocated to any subsequent bonus’ release criteria once the previous bonus’ release criteria have been met in full. Bonus’ release criteria are therefore met in strict chronological order. This principle will apply regardless of the number of offers you are participating in simultaneously.
- We will not be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of trading with the bonus amount.
- This offer is not available to employees of London Capital Group, bwin.party digital entertainment plc or any other company engaged in direct competition with LCG.
- This offer is subject to fair use policy and abuse of this offer may result in the bonus being withheld. InterTrader reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this promotion at any time without notice.
- LCG is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
Last updated: 24 September 2014