Spread Betting UK
With financial spread betting you can take your own position on a huge range of financial markets. Go long or short of shares, indices, forex, commodities and more with InterTrader.com.
From January 2012 our spreads have been fixed 100% of the time during trading hours.
- Tight fixed spreads and low margin rates
- Web-based platform with free charts and tools
- Spread Betting Operator of the Year 2011 (eGR Awards)
- Up to £5000 bonus for new spread betting accounts
(First deposit over £500 increased by up to 10% to a maximum of £5000. Withdraw your bonus by placing trade(s) with a total £/€ per point of at least double the bonus amount. Excludes equity trading. New clients only. Full T&Cs apply)
New to spread betting?
Financial spread betting is a relatively simple – and tax-free* – way to trade on both rising and falling markets. When you spread bet, you do not buy an actual share or futures contract. Instead you make a bet per point movement in the underlying market.
Begin your trading journey with a visit to our Trader Education section.
Take advantage of:
- Free trading signals from Trading Central
- Advanced trading charts from IT-Finance
- Live news and squawk from Talking Forex
- Technical analysis from Trading Central
- Fundamental analysis and heat maps
- Forex analysis from Talking Forex
Check out our extensive webinar programme.
Fast and reliable online trading
Our web-based platform gives you speedy execution with reliable market access.
Enjoy online trading on thousands of live markets, plus free tools, news and live charts.
*UK taxpayers only. Tax treatment depends on the individual circumstances of each client and may change in the future.