TradeBack™ Terms and Conditions
TradeBack Loyalty Scheme Terms & Conditions (Spread Betting and CFD Trading)
1. You agree that by participating in the InterTrader (hereinafter referred to as 'InterTrader', 'We', 'Us', or 'Our') 'TradeBack' Loyalty Scheme (the 'Loyalty Scheme'), that you will be bound by these Loyalty Scheme terms and conditions (the 'Loyalty Scheme Terms') as well as the general terms and conditions that apply to your Account, including but not limited to those terms and conditions set out in the General Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms available at the URL http://www.intertrader.com/terms-agreements.html (together 'Our Terms').
2. The Loyalty Scheme shall commence on 4 January 2010 (the 'Start Date') and shall continue until otherwise terminated by us under these Loyalty Scheme Terms.
Eligibility to participate in loyalty scheme
3. Without prejudice to any other provisions with these Loyalty Scheme Terms, you acknowledge and accept that in order to be eligible to participate and benefit from the Loyalty Scheme you must operate your Account at all times in accordance with Our Terms. For the avoidance of doubt, 'Demo Account' holders are not eligible for participation in the Scheme.
4. If you no longer wish to participate in the Loyalty Scheme you can opt-out by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The loyalty scheme
5. These Loyalty Scheme Terms explain how you can receive a Loyalty Rebate to your Account by placing Qualifying Trades through the Website using your Account.
Calculation of a Loyalty Rebate
6. If you place two hundred (200) Qualifying Trades at a five pounds Sterling (£10.00) stake per point on Wall Street Rolling Daily ('Stake'), where the spread under normal market conditions is two (1) point ('Spread'), your Loyalty Rebate shall be calculated as follows:
Loyalty Tier to be applied as a percentage (%) of Stake (per point) x spread
Your Loyalty Rebate shall be directly connected to the volume of trading. We will measure volume according to the staked amount for each trade and the normal in-hours spread stated in the InterTrader Product Information Tables at the time the trade is closed.
By way of example only:
If you place two hundred (200) Qualifying Trades at a five pounds Sterling (£10.00) stake per point on Wall Street Rolling Daily ('Stake'), where the spread under normal market conditions is two (1) point ('Spread'), your Loyalty Rebate shall be calculated as follows:
Qualifying Trades x Stake x Spread
200 x five pounds Sterling (£10.00) x one (1) = £2000
In accordance with the Loyalty Tiers set out in Appendix 1 you may be eligible for a £150 rebate.
Loyalty Tier to be applied as a percentage (%) of contracts x spread x prevailing exchange rate between instrument base currency and account base currency (this is the exchange rate figure as of the last day of the month)
Your Loyalty Rebate shall be directly connected to the volume of trading. We will measure volume according to the amount of contracts for each trade and the normal in-hours spread stated in the InterTrader Product Information Tables at the time the trade is closed.
By way of example only:
If you place two hundred (200) Qualifying Trades of five (10.00) contracts each on Wall Street CFD (size), where the spread under normal market conditions is one (1) point ('Spread'), your Loyalty Rebate shall be calculated as follows:
Qualifying Trades x size x prevailing exchange rate between instrument base currency and account base currency (this is the exchange rate figure as of the last day of the month).
200 x ten contracts (10.00) x one (1) x 0.625 = 1250
In accordance with the Loyalty Tiers set out in Appendix 1 you may be eligible for a £62.50 rebate.
Queries and disputes
7. For information about resolving any problems or disputes regarding a Loyalty Rebate, please contact InterTrader at email@example.com or +44 (0)20 7456 7677. Any complaints or disputes must be notified to InterTrader within five (5) working days of receipt of your Loyalty Statement.
8. Without prejudice to any other provisions contained within Our Rules, we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to remove you from the Loyalty Scheme and/or prohibit you from participating in any future promotion and/or withhold or recover payment of any Loyalty Rebate if you fail to follow these Loyalty Scheme Terms and/or Our Terms and/or abuse or threaten to abuse the Loyalty Scheme and/or any engage in any conduct which we consider detrimental to the interests of InterTrader.
9. Neither the employees of London Capital Group Ltd or bwin.party digital entertainment plc or their group, or other producers or suppliers associated with the Loyalty Scheme, their advertising, printing and publicity agencies, and their immediate family members (i.e. any person residing in the household of the aforementioned people) will be eligible to participate in the Loyalty Scheme.
10. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Loyalty Scheme, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. We may make changes to these Loyalty Scheme Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the Website. We recommend you revisit these Loyalty Scheme Terms regularly, and by your continued use of the Websites, services and/or participation in the Loyalty Scheme you accept any such modified terms.
11. Without prejudice to any other provision within these Loyalty Scheme Terms, if the Loyalty Scheme cannot be executed as planned, including any problems or technical malfunction beyond our control, we shall incur no liability, including but not limited to withholding any Loyalty Rebate which may have accrued had it not been
12. In the event that these Loyalty Scheme Terms conflict with any of Our Terms or any promotional materials, then the Loyalty Scheme Terms shall prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
13. If any term of the terms set out in the Loyalty Scheme Terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from the Loyalty Scheme Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
14. These Loyalty Scheme Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
15. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Loyalty Scheme Terms and the legal relationships established by them. Nothing in Clause 23 shall limit our right to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
16. If Our Terms our translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
17. Capitalised terms herein shall have the same meanings as set out in Our Terms.
18. In addition the following definitions shall apply:
i. 'Loyalty Rebate' shall mean the amount calculated in accordance with Clause 7 above and which may be payable to you in accordance with these Loyalty Scheme Terms;
ii. 'Loyalty Scheme' shall mean this Loyalty Scheme as amended or replaced by InterTrader from time to time;
iii. 'Loyalty Statement' shall mean the statement InterTrader shall endeavour to email to you at the end of each Month, setting out any Qualifying Trades placed by you in the preceding Month;
iv. 'Month' for the purposes of the Loyalty Scheme, shall mean a calendar month;
v. 'Prohibited Trade' shall mean any Trade which is made on any of those financial markets as are more particularly set out in Appendix 2 below;
vi. 'Loyalty Tier' shall mean one of the Loyalty Tiers as set out in Appendix 1;
vii. 'Qualifying Trade' shall mean any Opening Trade (but for the avoidance of doubt excluding Prohibited Trades) made by anyone who is a member of the Loyalty Scheme and provided always that such Opening Trade has been made after the Start Date and is entered into at normal 'market risk' and which shall exclude any trade(s) entered into with the intent and/or which has the effect of making the trade 'risk-free' or less risky than normal 'market risk' by any means including but not limited to strategies using Other Accounts, 'opposing trades', 'arbitrage trades', 'bet-matching trades' or such other similar hedging strategies; and
viii. 'Opening Trade' shall mean the opening of a position.
|Loyalty tier||Monthly spread fees||TradeBack rebate|
|Silver||£500 - £1999||5%|
|Gold||£2000 - £4999||7.5%|
Appendix 2 - Prohibited trades
All opening trades on all equities.
Dated: 1 January 2014 Version 1.2
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7456 7677.