Trading webinars this August from Intertrader.com
This summer Intertrader.com continue their popular webinar programme which covers all aspects of spread betting and online trading from beginner to professional. Our informative educational webinars are complemented by our live trading sessions where your host and professional trader Steve Ruffley interprets the figures as they are released and trades live during the session talking through the market movements.
Dates for the webinars in August:
• Thursday 04/08/2011, 8.00pm – Introduction to Financial Spread Betting
• Friday 05/08/2011, 1.00pm – Live Trading Session: Non Farm Payroll
• Tuesday 09/08/2011, 12.30pm – Introduction to Technical Analysis
• Thursday 11/08/2011, 8.00pm – Trading the News
• Friday 12/08/2011, 1.00pm – Live Trading Session: US Retail Sales
• Tuesday 16/08/2011, 12.30pm – Channel Trading
• Thursday 18/08/2011, 8.00pm – Introduction to the energy markets & Oil Trading
• Tuesday 23/08/2011, 12.30pm – Trading Psychology
• Tuesday 23/08/2011, 8.00pm – Poker player to Financial trader
• Thursday 25/08/2011, 8.00pm – Money Management
• Tuesday 30/08/2011, 12.30pm – Trading in Probabilities
To register for any of these events, please go to https://intertrader.omnovia.com/webcasts
The webinars will be hosted by Steve Ruffley who is a career trader with over 7 year’s experience within the trading arena. He began his career with PWC on their IFA graduate scheme. He then went on to become a professional Intra-day trader with Marex and then a self-backed trader at Schneider’s; he also has experience with risk managing a large floor of traders at Refco.
Spread betting and CFD trading carry a high level of risk and you can lose more than your initial deposit so you should ensure these trading products meet your investment objectives and if necessary seek independent advice.