Jason Sen: technical analysis seminar in London – 50% discount
Join Jason Sen on Saturday 7 September for his technical analysis and day trading seminar. All Intertrader clients receive a 50% discount for the seminar and all added benefits, reducing the price from £390 to just £195.
This one-day seminar starts at 12pm on Saturday 7 September in Hemel Hempstead, just outside north London. Registration also includes a free subscription to Jason’s popular online day trading course, worth £299.
Please email Jason Sen directly to register for this exclusive seminar package.
50% discount for Intertrader clients
Learn technical analysis and day trading techniques from a trading veteran with 33 years’ experience.
- Learn Jason’s simple but effective technical analysis techniques to spot low-risk trading opportunities with stop-loss and target levels
- Jason will teach you everything you need to know about trade execution and management:
- Spot day and swing trades with low risk-vs-reward parameters
- Enter an order with the correct stop-loss and targets
- Should you trail your stops and if so how do you do it effectively?
- How to scale in and out of positions
- When is it correct to stop and reverse into the opposite position?
- Stop blowing up your account – learn to manage your account correctly
- Build your account slowly but effectively – you can double your account but you won’t do it in a month!
- Get all your questions answered
- Access Jason’s online course to work through in your own time – you can come back to the course any time in the future
The full price for this seminar is £390. Intertrader clients, however, receive a huge 50% discount. Email Jason Sen now and get all this for just £195.
Stay in touch with Jason Sen
As seminar participant, you can contact Jason for free advice on your trading. He will always be available to answer your questions in the future with no time limit.
Please email Jason Sen directly to register and claim your 50% discount as an Intertrader client.
Please note that this seminar and all related content are the work of Jason Sen, not Intertrader. You should under no circumstances consider the information and comments provided as an offer or solicitation to invest. This is not investment advice. The information provided is believed to be accurate at the date the information is produced.