The broker on your side
Intertrader is a specialist margin trading broker offering multi-asset-class execution and clearing. As a 100% market-neutral broker, we never trade against our clients.
Our comprehensive range of trading services includes:
- No Dealing Desk spread betting and CFDs
- Market-neutral execution on equities, ECN/STP FX and more
- Phone dealing with our expert team of sales traders
- Prime brokerage services for institutional trading
An award-winning provider
Intertrader was established in 2009 and we have a 10-year track record of providing an exceptional service:
- City of London Wealth Management Awards: Best Spread Betting Provider 2019
- Investment Trends: Best Value For Money Award 2018, 2017, 2015 and 2013
- MoneyAge Awards: Best Spread Betting Operator of the Year 2018, 2017
- FX Empire Awards: Best CFD Provider 2016
- eGaming Review Awards: Spread and Financial Operator of the Year 2016
Part of a FTSE 100 company
Intertrader is part of GVC Holdings PLC (LSE:GVC), one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups and a member of the FTSE 100.
GVC owns a comprehensive portfolio of established brands with a combined heritage of over 250 years. It is licensed in more than 20 jurisdictions with offices in 18 territories across five continents.
In March 2018 GVC acquired Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC to become the UK’s largest high-street bookmaker, adding the iconic retail and online gaming brands Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala to its portfolio.
The Group has a history of strong organic growth and increased investment and is capitalised at over £5 billion (as of September 2020).
Making headway into new markets
In August 2018 Intertrader acquired Sigma Trading, a London-based financial broker with many years of experience specialising in the derivatives markets.
This means we can now offer a premium professional service on equities, options, indices, FX and commodities, including phone dealing with our team of expert sales traders.
We also now offer prime brokerage services for institutional investors. These services are supplied by Argon Financial, a fully regulated Category 1 Investment Dealer with a suite of financial products and services, both standardised and structured.