Apple to be the 1st $1 Trillion company? 5 things you may want to know before investing
One of the basic business lessons Apple has demonstrated to the world is that if you make something people truly want, but don’t necessarily need you are going to make money. Apple has come a long way from being the computer of choice for the nerd. Apple is now firmly the techy chic designer choice for all types of business and more importantly the man, woman or child on the street. With a steady stream of new potential iPad users being born every minute, there is not an airport, train station or super market where you will not encounter a child under 5 with an Apple device.
This means that Apple and Santa will be very busy this Christmas. Apple has announced it expects to sell more products in the Christmas quarter this year than it did in the whole of 2010. That’s a lot of products! Apple is currently trading at $117.60 and had just topped a market cap of £700bn. Tim Cook expects Apple to be the first company ever with a market cap over the $1 Trillion level by early 2015. The future is bright, the future is apple?
5 Things you may want to know before investing in Apple:
1. Apple makes $4540 per second – The price of a house in London every 2 minutes
2. Since its IPO in December 1980, the market value of the company has risen over 50,000%.
3. Currently, Apple is now 1.78 times the size of Microsoft and 1.75 times the size of Exxon.
4. The company is now up 113% from its recent bear low of $55.79 on April 19, 2013.
5. Of the 46 S&P 500 record closes this year, Apple has been up 32 of those 46 days.
For more information, trading education and offers visit InterTrader.com