This offer is only available to new clients (and clients who have been explicitly invited). The credit can be withdrawn if you deposit a total of $/€/£100 and place trades with a total stake of $/€/£100 within 90 days of receipt. Use in conjunction with our 10% account-opening offer to boost your credit up to £10,000. Don’t forget to call our Support team on +44 (0)20 3364 5189 to opt in.
100% market-neutral execution
NDD on web-based platform or MT4
TradeBack™ volume rebate
Low-cost trading across a wide range of instruments
1. We will give new clients a trading credit of $/€/£100 when they successfully open an account with InterTrader and fund a minimum of $/€/£100. The opening of an account is subject to status.
2. This offer is only available to new customers (and clients explicitly invited) who have yet to open a live account with InterTrader, and is limited to one account per customer.
3. This offer can be used in conjunction with the 10% account-opening offer. Terms and conditions of this offer also apply, please see here for further information.
4. This offer runs until 31 May 2018. In order to claim your trading credit, please call our Support team in order to get the trading credit applied to your trading account.
5. The credit amount is for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn from the account until the release criteria have been met.
6. To satisfy the release criteria you must place opening trade(s) with a total £/€/$ per point (spread bets), or a number of contracts (CFDs), totalling £/€/$100 and deposit £/€/$100. For example, 100 x £1 per point spread bets, 50 x £2 per point spread bets, 100 CFDs etc.
7. Equity trading is excluded from this promotion and any equity trade will not be included in the total stake calculation.
8. If a credit is applied to your account and you subsequently withdraw funds without meeting the release criteria, InterTrader may adjust your credit amount by removing the proportion of the credit amount which was originally credited to your account in respect of the amount withdrawn. Please note, in reference to clause 5 above, a client is able to withdraw any ‘profits’ from the account, without the proportionate credit amount being deducted. For the avoidance of doubt, profits are calculated as follows: Profit = current account balance – deposits – withdrawals + trading credit.
9. In the event that the release criteria have not been met for a period of 90 calendar days, we reserve the right to revoke the credit amount and withdraw it from your trading account.
10. We will not be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of trading with the credit amount.
11. In the event that you are participating in more than one offer simultaneously the release criteria operates as follows. The trades placed following receipt of a credit amount are allocated towards that credit’s release criteria, with trades being allocated to any subsequent credit’s release criteria once the previous trading credit’s release criteria have been met in full. Trading credits’ release criteria are therefore met in strict chronological order. This principle will apply regardless of the number of offers you are participating in simultaneously.
12. If your account balance reaches zero, the offer release criteria will terminate and normal trading protocol will apply.
13. This offer is not available to employees of InterTrader, GVC Holdings PLC or any other company engaged in direct competition with InterTrader.
14. This offer is subject to fair use policy and consequently we have the right to withhold this offer when we have reasonable belief that there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of trades from the same source, or if we have reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
15. We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
16. We are the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
Last updated 30.4.18