1. The opening of accounts is subject to status.
2. This offer is available to new customers who have not previously held an account with InterTrader and to existing customers who are yet to make a deposit (and to clients who have been explicitly invited). This offer is limited and can only be applied to one account per customer.
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless explicitly stated in the terms and conditions of that particular offer.
4. This offer runs from 30th June 2015 until 31st December 2017 (“Closing Date”). In order to qualify for the bonus you must have opened an InterTrader account, met the relevant criteria and requested the bonus before the Closing Date.
5. InterTrader will credit your account with 10% of your initial deposit up to a maximum of £10,000/€10000/$10000. The ‘initial deposit’ can be a series of consecutive deposits made within 5 working days of the first deposit (“Initial Deposit Period”). Once you have claimed the 10% bonus offer you will not be able to make any further claims in respect of this offer.
6. Once you have deposited funds please contact your Account Manager or the Customer Support team (email@example.com) in order to request that the promotional bonus be applied to your account. The bonus will be calculated on the total sum deposited in the Initial Deposit Period less any withdrawals during that period.
7. The bonus will remain in the account and may not be withdrawn until the release criteria are met.
8. In order to satisfy the release criteria you must trade a total number of full lots (1), which is equal to or greater than the bonus amount. For example, if you deposit 10,000 (in any currency) you will receive a bonus of 1 000 (of that currency). In order to meet the release criteria you must trade 1 full lot for each 1(of that currency) received in bonus. In this example 1000 lots denominated (or equivalent) to be completed. In the event of trading Indices or Commodities (as specified in the Market Information) due to smaller lot size, a 5:1 ratio will be applied, hence each 5 lots will release 1 (of that currency) from the bonus amount. In the example above, a total of 5000 lots should be traded on Indices or Commodities to meet the release criteria for the 1000 bonus. For the avoidance of doubt on non-FX instruments, 5 times more lots need to be traded in order to satisfy the release criteria.
9. If a bonus is applied to your account and you subsequently withdraw funds without meeting the release criteria, InterTrader may adjust your bonus amount by removing the proportion of the bonus amount which was originally credited to your account in respect of the amount withdrawn. Please note, in reference to clause 8 above, a customer is able to withdraw any surplus ‘profits’ from the account, without the proportionate bonus amount being deducted. For the avoidance of doubt, surplus profits are calculated as follows: Surplus Profit = equity on the account – total net deposits (including bonus). For example, if you deposit £10 000, you’ll receive a £1 000 bonus, so you can withdraw anything over £11 000 from the equity balance on the account, before the release criteria have been met without affecting the bonus amount.
10. If you do not meet the release criteria within 90 calendar days of the bonus being applied to your account for bonuses up to 5000 (of any currency), or 180 calendar days for bonuses of 10000 (of any currency), InterTrader reserves the right to retract the bonus funds (or such proportion as is available for retraction).
11. If you do not meet the release criteria within 90 calendar days of the bonus being applied to your account for bonuses up to 5000 (of any currency), or 180 calendar days for bonuses of 10000 (of any currency), InterTrader reserves the right to retract the bonus funds (or such proportion as is available for retraction).
12. This offer is not available to employees of InterTrader Ltd, GCV Group or any other company engaged in direct competition with InterTrader Ltd.
13. Abuse of this offer may result in the bonus being withheld. InterTrader reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this promotion at any time without notice.
14. InterTrader is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
15. If your account balance reaches zero, the requirement to meet the release criteria will cease and normal trading protocol will apply.
16. We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice. This offer is subject to fair use policy and we have the right to withhold this offer when we have reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way, such as the co-operation, collusion and the organisation of trades from the same source. We are the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under this promotion.
Last updated 28/07/2017