We’ll increase the rebate on the highest tier of our TradeBack scheme to 15% for three months. For invited former clients of InterTrader.com who sign up with InterTrader.
1. We will give selected former clients of InterTrader.com who successfully open an account with InterTrader an enhanced version of our TradeBack loyalty rebate for three months. The opening of an account is subject to status.
2. This offer is by invite only and is limited to one account per customer. It is only available on the English-language version of InterTrader and will only be available to clients who open an account on the English platform and are UK residents. Clients who are signed up to all other language platforms or are not UK residents are not eligible to participate in this offer.
3. This offer can be used in conjunction with any other applicable offer.
4. This offer runs until 31 October 2016. In order to claim your enhanced TradeBack, please email email@example.com quoting TradeBackPlus by the end date.
5. For the three-month period of enhanced TradeBack, the highest (Platinum) tier of rebate will be calculated at 15% rather than the usual 10%. So, for instance, if your spread fees in a particular month equal £10,000 you will qualify for the Platinum tier and will receive a rebate of £10,000 x 15% = £1500.
6. All other Terms & Conditions of TradeBack apply as normal during the period of this offer. Read the full TradeBack Terms & Conditions.
7. This offer is not available to employees of InterTrader, GVC Holdings PLC or any other company engaged in direct competition with InterTrader.
8. This offer is subject to fair use policy and consequently we have the right to withhold this offer when we have reasonable belief that there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of trades from the same source, or if we have reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
9. We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
10. We are the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.