1. We will give new and existing clients an iPad Air 2 32GB when they successfully reach the platinum level of TradeBack. The opening of an account is subject to status.
2. This offer is available to both new and existing customers, and is limited to one account per customer. It is only available on the English-language version of InterTrader and will only be available to clients who trade on the English InterTrader web platform.
3. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
4. This offer begin on 1 December 2016 and runs until 31 December 2016. In order to claim your iPad, please call our Support team on +44 203 364 5189 with your account details once the platinum level of TradeBack has been achieved.
5. You must also abide by the TradeBack terms and conditions during this offer. You can find the full TradeBack terms and conditions here.
7. The five additional iPads will be raffled off between everyone who qualifies for either the gold or silver level of TradeBack. If you qualify for silver level, you’ll have one ticket entered into the draw, while if you qualify for gold level you’ll have two tickets entered into the draw. The winners will be drawn at random and will be contacted within the first week of January to be notified of their success.
8. You can only win one iPad throughout this campaign. Traders who achieve platinum level will automatically receive an iPad, and will not be entered into the draw for the five additional iPads.
9. This offer is not available to employees of InterTrader, GVC Holdings PLC or any other company engaged in direct competition with InterTrader.
10. This offer is subject to fair use policy and consequently we have the right to withhold this offer when we have reasonable belief that there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of trades from the same source, or if we have reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
11. We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
12. We are the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.