1. You agree that by participating in the InterTrader (hereinafter referred to as ‘InterTrader‘, ‘We‘, ‘Us‘, or ‘Our‘) ‘TradeBack‘ Loyalty Scheme (the ‘Loyalty Scheme‘), that you will be bound by these Loyalty Scheme terms and conditions (the ‘Loyalty Scheme Terms‘) as well as the general terms and conditions that apply to your Account, including but not limited to those terms and conditions set out in the General Terms and Conditions and any other applicable terms available at the URL http://www.intertrader.com/terms-agreements.html (together ‘Our Terms‘).
2. The Loyalty Scheme shall commence on 1 November 2015 (the ‘Start Date‘) and shall continue until otherwise terminated by us under these Loyalty Scheme Terms.
3. Without prejudice to any other provisions with these Loyalty Scheme Terms, you acknowledge and accept that in order to be eligible to participate and benefit from the Loyalty Scheme you must operate your Account at all times in accordance with Our Terms. For the avoidance of doubt, ‘Demo Account’ holders are not eligible for participation in the Scheme.
4. If you no longer wish to participate in the Loyalty Scheme you can opt-out by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
5. These Loyalty Scheme Terms explain how you can receive a Loyalty Rebate to your Account by placing Qualifying Trades through the Website using your Account.
6. Your Loyalty Rebate shall be directly connected to your volume of trading on the web-based platform. We will measure volume according to the staked amount or amount of contracts for each trade and the normal in-hours spread stated in the InterTrader Market Information Sheet at the time the trade is closed. For the avoidance of doubt, trades made on the InterTrader MT4 (download-only) platform will not be included in the TradeBack calculation.
Loyalty Tier to be applied as a percentage (%) of Stake (per point) x Spread x prevailing exchange rate between instrument base currency and account base currency (this is the exchange rate figure as of the last day of the month).
By way of example only:
If you place two hundred (200) Qualifying Trades at a stake of five dollars ($5.00) per point on Wall Street Rolling Daily (‘Stake’), where the spread under normal market conditions is two (2) points (‘Spread’), your Loyalty Rebate shall be calculated as follows:
Qualifying Trades x Stake x Spread x prevailing exchange rate between instrument base currency and account base currency (this is the exchange rate figure as of the last day of the month)
200 x five dollars ($5.00) x two (2) x 0.640 = £1280
In accordance with the Loyalty Tiers set out in Appendix 1 you may be eligible for a £64 rebate.
Loyalty Tier to be applied as a percentage (%) of Size x Spread x prevailing exchange rate between instrument base currency and account base currency (this is the exchange rate figure as of the last day of the month).
By way of example only:
If you place two hundred (200) Qualifying Trades of five contracts (5 x $10 per point = $50 per point) on Wall Street CFD (‘Size’), where the spread under normal market conditions is two (2) points (‘Spread’), your Loyalty Rebate shall be calculated as follows:
Qualifying Trades x Size x Spread x prevailing exchange rate between instrument base currency and account base currency (this is the exchange rate figure as of the last day of the month)
200 x five contracts ($50.00) x two (2) x 0.640 = £12,800
In accordance with the Loyalty Tiers set out in Appendix 1 you may be eligible for a £1280 rebate.
Loyalty Tier to be applied as a percentage (%) of the commission paid on your trade according to our Market Info tables. This applies for both spread betting and CFD trading. For the avoidance of doubt your rebate is not calculated from the spread.
7. The Loyalty Rebate shall not be calculated in any Month where you have not placed any Qualifying Trades through your Account.
8. The Loyalty Rebate is calculated on your spread on opening trades (that have been closed) for non-equity spread bets and CFDs, and on your commission for equity trades only. For the avoidance of doubt any and all fees, commissions, charges or deductions will not be taken into account in its calculation on non-equity spread bets and CFDs. The spread used is the standard in-hours spread for that market as defined in the InterTrader Market Info tables. If the spread is defined as variable then the spread at the time of closure will be used.
9. Where a Qualifying Trade is placed in a currency other than your Base Currency, we shall calculate the value of any Loyalty Rebate arising out of that Qualifying Trade in your Base Currency, at the end of each Month, using the prevailing rate of exchange at that time. Calculation of the Loyalty Rebate shall be at our sole discretion.
10. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that if a Loyalty Rebate is payable to you, it is properly credited. InterTrader will send you a Loyalty Statement on a Monthly basis, setting out the amount of any Loyalty Rebate you may be entitled to receive in respect of that Month. If you dispute your Loyalty Rebate balance or where we deem that verification is required, we reserve the right to require proof of accrual from you.
11. We will use our reasonable endeavours to make payment by way of a credit of any such Loyalty Rebate as may be due to you, into your Account within thirty (30) days of issue of the applicable Loyalty Statement.
12. Any failure to follow these Loyalty Scheme Terms and/or Our Terms and/or any abuse of the Loyalty Scheme and/or any conduct which we in our sole discretion may consider detrimental to the interests of InterTrader, may result in the termination of your membership of the Loyalty Scheme and the cancellation of any accrued Loyalty Rebate.
13. InterTrader reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate the Loyalty Scheme and any promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice (including without limitation: by changing the way Loyalty Rebates are generated, earned, awarded, collected and/or redeemed including by adding further restrictions on the redemption of Loyalty Rebates).
14. Without prejudice to any other provision contained with Our Terms, the payment of any Loyalty Rebate is at the sole discretion of InterTrader and subject to any restrictions contained on the relevant pages of the Website and any terms and conditions provided with particular promotions or otherwise. We have the sole right to interpret and apply such terms and conditions.
15. For information about resolving any problems or disputes regarding a Loyalty Rebate, please contact InterTrader at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 203 364 5189 Any complaints or disputes must be notified to InterTrader within five (5) working days of receipt of your Loyalty Statement.
16. Without prejudice to any other provisions contained within Our Terms, we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to remove you from the Loyalty Scheme and/or prohibit you from participating in any future promotion and/or withhold or recover payment of any Loyalty Rebate if you fail to follow these Loyalty Scheme Terms and/or Our Terms and/or abuse or threaten to abuse the Loyalty Scheme and/or any engage in any conduct which we consider detrimental to the interests of InterTrader.
17. Neither the employees of GVC Holdings PLC or their group, or other producers or suppliers associated with the Loyalty Scheme, their advertising, printing and publicity agencies, and their immediate family members (i.e. any person residing in the household of the aforementioned people) will be eligible to participate in the Loyalty Scheme.
18. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate the Loyalty Scheme, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. We may make changes to these Loyalty Scheme Terms and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on the Website. We recommend you revisit these Loyalty Scheme Terms regularly, and by your continued use of the Websites, services and/or participation in the Loyalty Scheme you accept any such modified terms.
19. Without prejudice to any other provision within these Loyalty Scheme Terms, if the Loyalty Scheme cannot be executed as planned, including any problems or technical malfunction beyond our control, we shall incur no liability, including but not limited to withholding any Loyalty Rebate which may have accrued had it not been for such problems or technical malfunctions.
20. In the event that these Loyalty Scheme Terms conflict with any of Our Terms or any promotional materials, then the Loyalty Scheme Terms shall prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
21. If any term of the terms set out in the Loyalty Scheme Terms are found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from the Loyalty Scheme Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
22. These Loyalty Scheme Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Gibraltar.
23. The Courts of Gibraltar will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Loyalty Scheme Terms and the legal relationships established by them. Nothing in Clause 23 shall limit our right to take proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction, whether concurrently or not, to the extent permitted by the law of such other jurisdiction.
24. If Our Terms our translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
25. Capitalised terms herein shall have the same meanings as set out in Our Terms.
26. In addition the following definitions shall apply:
i. ‘Loyalty Rebate’ shall mean the amount calculated in accordance with Clause 6 above and which may be payable to you in accordance with these Loyalty Scheme Terms;
ii. ‘Loyalty Scheme’ shall mean this Loyalty Scheme as amended or replaced by InterTrader from time to time;
iii. ‘Loyalty Statement’ shall mean the statement InterTrader shall endeavour to email to you at the end of each Month, setting out any Qualifying Trades placed by you in the preceding Month;
iv. ‘Month’ for the purposes of the Loyalty Scheme, shall mean a calendar month;
v. ‘Loyalty Tier’ shall mean one of the Loyalty Tiers as set out in Appendix 1;
vi. ‘Qualifying Trade’ shall mean any Opening Trade made by anyone who is a member of the Loyalty Scheme and provided always that such Opening Trade has been made after the Start Date and is entered into at normal ‘market risk’ and which shall exclude any trade(s) entered into with the intent and/or which has the effect of making the trade ‘risk-free’ or less risky than normal ‘market risk’ by any means including but not limited to strategies using Other Accounts, ‘opposing trades’, ‘arbitrage trades’, ‘bet-matching trades’ or such other similar hedging strategies; and
vii. ‘Opening Trade’ shall mean the opening of a position.
|Loyalty tier||Monthly spread fees||TradeBack rebate|
|Silver||£500 – £1999||5%|
|Gold||£2000 – £4999||7.5%|
Dated: 23/10/2015 Version 1.0
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or +44 203 364 5189.